Railway Registration Link, New Website, Login (ই-টিকিটিং সিস্টেম) – বাংলাদেশ রেলওয়ে. Rules / Procedures for Purchasing Tickets in the e-Ticketing System of Bangladesh Railway launched on 26/03/2021. Now you can do complete your registration process from this website. If you failed to do that then follow others helping link in the last of the post.
We are getting a touch of you that you are interested to complete your registration process for buying an online train ticket. You should follow the link www.eticket.railway.gov.bd to complete your registration process.
Train Tickets will no longer be available on the Rail Services app. It will be available online under the new rules from Saturday (March 26). For this, you have to register once first. Let’s find out, the new rules for train ticketing.
- For this, first, you have to enter the website www.eticket.rancil.gov.bd.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ button at the bottom of the website.
- This will be followed by a new page called ‘Create an Account.
- Here the relevant fields of ‘Personal Information’ need to be filled with the required information.
- Then fill in the security code with the ‘security code’ displayed next to the cell and click on the register button.
- If all the information is correct, a new page called ‘Registration Successful’ will appear.
- An e-mail will be sent immediately from the e-ticketing system to the e-mail address provided by you from Bangladesh Railway.
- You need to open the message from the message box of your email.
- Click on the ‘Click’ link inside the message.
- After this process, the passenger registration process will be completed. The registration process has to be done only once.
Then you have to enter the website www.eticket.rancil.gov.bd.
Log in to the ‘Login’ panel by entering the e-mail address, password, and security code.
On the page that appears, click on the ‘Purchase ticket’ button.
On the page that will come up here, you have to fill in the date, starting station, destination station, train name, class, ticket number as per your requirement.
On the next page ‘Registration Seat Available’ will give the required ticket and its price. If you have a ticket, you have to click on the ‘Purchase ticket’ button.
Train Ticket Payment Method Updated
The ticket price will then be deducted from the passenger’s deposit from the credit card, cash card, or BRAC bank account and the ticket is confirmed by sending the e-ticket to the passenger’s e-mail.
Print the ticket sent from the e-mail message box along with the photo ID and provide the e-ticket printed ‘Ticket Print Information’ and collect the printed ticket from the respective source station before departure.
Ticket Verify From Here
Just follow the below rules and complete the verified railway ticket online.
Read More Of This Topic:
Below Links May Also Help You: